BirdSong: Social Media Reconnaissance.
BirdSong is now live at www.birdsongdtt.com – sign up for free and the first report is on us.
BirdSong analyses multi-brand activity on Twitter and Facebook identifying and comparing performance metrics such as engagement time and update type. It can answer questions such as:
- When is the best time of day for my brand to tweet to current followers?
- What is the best day of week for engagement?
- When are my competitors most active, inactive?
- How many of my followers are also following my competitors?
- How are my followers accessing Twitter? (Mobile, desktop, television)
- What software are my followers using? (Tweetdeck, Seesmic, Hootsuite)
- What software are my competitors’ customers using?
- Are my competitors tracking their links?
This data can then be used to optimise ongoing and future performance against a number of KPIs, including follower volumes, audience importance, targeting, creative, brand awareness, campaign phasing and customer engagement (clicks, sales, re- tweets and more). Other channel analyses including Flickr, YouTube and Foursquare data for brands is in the pipeline.
BirdSong is currently in private beta.