We empower brands and campaigns through sharing insights.
BirdSong for Social Media
BirdSong is a new suite of social media analytics tools that DTT are developing to give brands all the information they need to create more effective, relevant and powerful Twitter and Facebook campaigns.
BirdSong analyses multi-brand activity on Twitter and Facebook identifying and comparing performance metrics such as engagement time and update type. It can answer questions such as:
• When is the best time of day for my brand to tweet to current followers?
• What is the best day of week for engagement?
• When are my competitors most active, inactive?
• How many of my followers are also following my competitors?
• How are my followers accessing Twitter? (Mobile, desktop, television)
• What software are my followers using? (Tweetdeck, Seesmic, Hootsuite)
• What software are my competitors’ customers using?
• Are my competitors tracking their links?
This data can then be used to optimise ongoing and future performance against a number of KPIs, including follower volumes, audience importance, targeting, creative, brand awareness, campaign phasing and customer engagement (clicks, sales, re- tweets and more). Other channel analyses including Flickr, YouTube and Foursquare data for brands is in the pipeline.
The Directors briefing (sent to your inbox) brings you the latest insight into the newest technological trends and explains how brands/companies can harness them. Aimed at busy Marketing Directors the briefing covers at least three innovations or opportunities each month explaining what it is, why it is relevant now, which sectors it is relevant to, relevant statistics and how you can trial the opportunity today.
Previous articles have included:
- How brands can harness NFC
- Augmented Reality & Social Shopping
- How Google + will impact all your marketing efforts
- Social + Display advertising – how will this boost engagement and results?
Future topics will include
- Social TV – Will this really take off?
- Tumblr – is this a new social network in the making
- Using QR codes for offline online integration
- The new app landscape. How desktop and social media apps are becoming as important as the mobile app.
- Future Trends for 2012.
DTT Newsletter & Blog
Our regular blog newsletter offers free articles on the latest trends and technologies that you need to be watching out for. The newsletter is complimented by a regularly updated blog of unique articles and industry news to keep you one step ahead of the game.