Our training empowers your brand or company to really understand and harness the rapidly changing digital scene. We offer seminars, bespoke training courses and workshops.
Our training seminars provide a solid grounding in a particular subject or area of interest. Working with small groups, we combine talks to fast track understanding, with live examples of how the channel can be put into practice successfully. Each session includes time for questions and discussion.
Our next training seminar for Advanced use of Social Media for marketing will be held in November.
All our courses are offered with follow up conversations to ensure the learning can be implemented successfully.
The courses are scheduled in city centre locations. Recent Seminars have included:
- Understanding the Facebook ecosystem for business growth. How can each element of the Facebook marketing suite be used for different purposes including advertising, pages, groups, credits and Facebook connect.
- Harnessing Twitter for accountable lead generation and successful customer retention.An introduction to apps for business. How different types of apps (desktop, mobile, Facebook) can be used to solve marketing challenges and to deliver against your campaign goals or brand values.
We work closely with brands and companies to deliver bespoke training courses for their staff. By applying our understanding of the desired topic to the challenges faced by the brand or sector, we are able to boost knowledge and facilitate effective action.
Previous courses have included:
- Microblogging – how can this be a benefit to business?
- How can brands harness Google Plus?
- What is Social Media? An introduction
- How to harness Social Media as part of a Direct Marketing Programme
- Everything you wanted to know about apps but were afraid to ask.
As part of our consultation work we run ‘hands on’ workshops to help deliver a more in depth understanding of the opportunity or solve a particular challenge. These can be created to collectively help solve a problem or to fast track the working knowledge of internal teams. Our workshops are bespoke and are usually undertaken on site for maximum attendance and minimum disruption to your business.
The changing digital landscape is not just happening on the web, but also on mobile devices and the television. Not everyone has access to the latest technology. We do.
As part of our workshops we can introduce you to, and let you play with the latest technology to really understand its potential.
Currently in the lab:
- Google TV (not publicly available in the UK)
- iPad 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 (Android)
- HTC HD (Windows Phone 7)
- Chromebook from Google
Our blog also contains regular labs articles, trialling new technology or web services.